hi everyone! i'm Jillian from faith that laughs. i was so excited when kessler asked me to share my top 6 must have shoes for fall. kessler is the sweetest, and i adore her blog!!
fall is definitely my favorite season of the year. love the clothes, love the shoes, and love lots of pumpkin spice lattes (i'm a coffee junkie). there are so many cute shoes to pick from this season, but here are my top picks!
1. steve madden booties: these are great to pair with jeans or a skirt/dress. i have a pair, and i absolutely love them!
2. bdg riding boot: having an all-purpose boot for fall/winter is essential. they can be worn with just about anything.
3. wedge loafer: i love everything about this wedge! the color looks great with browns and blacks.
4. leopard loafer: leopard flats are amazing because they look great dressed up and down.
5. suede oxford lace-up: what isn't there to love about these mustard oxfords!?!
6. ballerina flat: everyone needs a great pair of flats for fall.
do you have a favorite fall shoe??
thank you so much for letting me share with you today!
stop by my blog and say hello.