I have done a little fixing up in my room and although it is still a work in progress, I wanted to share a little project that I made today. I found this idea here and decided to brighten my room with it. Here is how I made them:
1. Wrap yarn around three fingers or use a match box (perfect size)
2. Slide the yarn off the box
3. Tie a knot in the center (make it tight)
4. Cut the loops and trim it to make a perfect circle
5. Slide it onto your stick. Use a little hot glue to make it stay.
And you will have a cute little yarn flower arrangement!